UNM Pre-dental Society

UNM Pre-dental Society
UNM Pre-dental Society

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our First Meeting on Monday






Message From the President:

Hello everyone

The fall semester is already upon us, and with this comes another semester of meetings and activities for the University of New Mexico Pre-Dental Society. Our first meeting of the semester will be Monday, August 27th at 6:00 PM. We are still trying to get a room scheduled so I will get that out to all of you as soon as we have that.

The fees for being a member of the society are the same, which is 25 dollars (cash or check). Make checks payable to the University of New Mexico Pre-Dental Society.

We are going to be calling another community service chair, so if anyone is interested in this let me know by emailing me back with a name and a reason of why you would be qualified at this position and I will forward this on to the rest of the society. Elections will be held the same way by vote of the society at our first meeting on the 27th.

At this meeting we will be getting ideas of what all of you want out of the society for this next academic year, so start thinking of ideas. Another reminder will go out soon. Later

Jonah

PS We will have FOOD, and bring any friends that may be interested in dentistry

2 comments:

Jonah said...

Looks like a lot more memorizing in the near future for all of us. I don't know anything about the teeth yet. It's funny because people that know I am a pre-dental student assume I know everything about dentistry already. I always get all these questions from people about teeth and dental procedures, and I try to act like I know what they are talking about and give them advice, yet I just make up stuff along the way. Oh well, it makes me feel good about myself for a second!

Unknown said...

yup, I know...I guess we should try harder to know more about dentistry!:)