UNM Pre-dental Society

UNM Pre-dental Society
UNM Pre-dental Society

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dr. Strohschein joins our blog!

Great news is that Dr. Strohschein joins our blog and this adds to our credibility. The other great news is that Ben, a Temple ( I said Creigton in my original posting,my apologies Ben:)DMD student blogger, recognizes our blog and sends his best wishes for us. I recommend reading his blog. I've learned a lot about dentistry and life in dental school just through following his stories in dental school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are referring to me, I am a Temple University dental student and am the founder of DMDstudent.com
My offer of helping out still stands. Good luck guys.

Unknown said...

Hey Ben,

Dr. Stroschein is our wonderful adviser here at UNM.

We don't have a dental school here in NM ,so his presence is so precious to us.
Thanks for your offer to help. It's very generous of you and we think that would be wonderful:)

Unknown said...

ooooooops sorry MY BAD!!!

YES "Temple" MY BAD! I'll fix thAT RIGHt now!